Sunday, September 5, 2010

A (figurative) pregnancy glow.

I've already known this in the past, but now I am completely and utterly sure that this is my time of year. This is the time of year where I absolutely shine in the way that I am just absolutely ecstatic and in a good mood all the time....because it is rugby season.

How every-single-day of rugby season is positive:

Monday: Hooray! There's rugby practice today! I CAN'T WAIT!
Tuesday: YES, rugby practice is tomorrow! So soon!
Wednesday: Hooray! There's rugby practice today! I CAN'T WAIT!
Thursday: YES, rugby practice is tomorrow! So soon!
Friday: Hooray! There's rugby practice today! AND GAME DAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!
Saturday: IT'S GAME DAY. BEST DAY. NO WAY IT'S GOING TO BE A BAD DAY.
Sunday: Look at these AWESOME bruises I got from yesterday! And rugby practice is tomorrow! So soon!

And then rinse and repeat...for the next 3 months. It's such a good feeling, and we haven't even had a game yet! The best is still yet to come! But I'm already glowing all around. And it makes it even better to see the team making some awesome progress, along with getting some pretty enthusiastic rookies. It just doesn't get any better than this, and it will NEVER get old :)

P.S. I need to remember to lean forward and into my kicking when kicking for touch. I mean, when I think about it the same rule applies for kicking a field goal, but maybe since I've had so much more practice with kicking field goals I've grown out of the habit in that realm. So I just need more and more and more and more and more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment