Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ANTSY.

Yesterday, we had our first scrimmage and THE ROOKIES LOOKED SO FANTASTIC! I'm really happy that the new girls are fitting right in; it's really a great sight and a wonderful reflection of how awesome the vets on our team are at the same time.
I've been a little afraid/nervous about not being in "rugby shape" yet, but yesterday I actually had a pretty decent run with the ball where I kept a good pace for a long time. That pace I'm sure is what made me able to evade so many different people, and one of my coaches commented on me "running in a crazy way - your body goes one way and your legs go another!" I'm not sure if it was supposed to be a compliment HAHA, but that sounds like a good quality to have to give a nice evasive step, so sounds good to me. I hope I continue to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment