Friday, March 14, 2014

Uh oh.

Soo just discovered that in order to be invited (I didn't even realize it was invitational!) to go to the upcoming tournaments on my Vegas team, you need to APPLY for it.....BY NEXT WEEK!!!!
 
 
You need to time your sprints at specific lengths and also send in footage of you playing. The sprint timing shouldn't be a hassle but I have NO footage of me playing rugby!!!!
...and if they had to go off what they saw me do in Vegas then I'm TOAST.
 
I'm still going to try to put together an application anyway, even if they see it and yell out a big fat "HELLLLLL NAW" because it would be stupid to not even TRY.
 
But of course I can't help but be a little disappointed....okay, a lot disappointed. I'm frustrated that I don't even really have a "home club" to list right now from all the restrictions put on me by my job. The South Buffalo Sinners are definitely a home club to me, but I don't feel worthy to list them since all I can really do is meet up with them for games when they need an extra player or whatever. I wish I COULD come to practices but alas..........job........location........money.
I want to play at that high level SO BADLY! Even if I get whooped 30 out of 30 times stepping onto that field, every single time I know that I will learn something new and improve on something better. There's no way you can play at that high level and get WORSE! I will make it there.....someday.......if I can't make it there now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
....BUT IF YOU CAN MAKE IT THERE, apply for it at this link!
 
I still appreciate the experiences I already had and the people/connections I've already met with this team; I hope I can continue with them but understand if it's out of reach and I'm not what they're looking for. I'm like Rockyx20......I'm absolutely nowhere near as good as any of the other players but I will never stop working hard or giving up.
 
So if there are any other rugby players out there looking to move into higher rugby competition, PLEASE at least send in an application for the team because you'll go far!


No comments:

Post a Comment