Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spreading the love.



I got published in my town's local newspaper for rugby!!! At first I was a little embarrassed, because it was weird having an article about myself in the paper and have everyone see it...and my grandpa couldn't stop raving about it and showing the guys he does crossword puzzles with haha. But one of my friends from high school that plays rugby for another school (we're the only 2 lol) heard from her aunt that works at our old high school that now everyone thinks I'm gonna bring rugby to m high school.....which is SUCH AN AWESOME RUMOR HAHAHA. I mean, if I could I would in a heartbeat, but absolutely nothing is guaranteed ha ha.

Here's the link to the article:

http://www.wickedlocal.com/swampscott/news/x1157707391/Swampscott-Powderpuff-alumni-takes-the-next-step-playing-rugby#axzz1lpnBSZgZ


Gotta tournament coming up in a few weeks too...PUMPED. Been running like a maniac for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment