Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trudging through.

7:18 mile today. Getting there.

This upcoming weekend is a tournament with my school's team and games with the all star team. I cannot even begin to express how excited I am that I will probably get to play 4 games of rugby in one weekend. But I cannot even bare the thought that rugby season basically ends in 2 weeks, NOOOOOOOOO. I better love every second of this weekend and the next because it's probably the last times I'll get to play rugby until next fall! I tried to play on a team back home over the summer, but usually when I'm just getting back from school their finishing up their season. So frustrating! I hope that my preparations for the all star team (and for rugby in general) have been enough. I don't know if I've ever really experienced the feeling that I've done "enough," and I probably won't really know until I actually play in a game, but I know that I can say to myself that I am working hard and putting time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment