Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little giant.

I MADE THE ALL STAR TEAM!

I haven't even really been talking about the possibility of this happening because I was so incredibly sure that I wasn't going to make it. I'm so grateful to be a part of the team; there's nothing better than being able to be a part of super competitive rugby! I'm excited to be hit by girls three times my size! I can't wait for even the practice that's coming up in three weeks for this team. But also, three weeks is not a long time away. I have to get into shape fast!! I can't even imagine the amount of qualitative experience this is going to give me. Experience isn't something that you can practice or replace with anything else, and at the same time it's one of the most helpful and useful tools in rugby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment