Monday, April 20, 2015

Rugby Motivational Days of the Week

So we've all heard of #MotivationMonday before, and we've also heard of Monday as a whacking day.....

But what about all the other days of the week?















Knowing me, I need as much motivation as I can friggin' get. Almost anything outside of rugby doesn't cut it for me! It takes quite a special thing to make me pass up Taco Bell.

I'm constructing some rugby motivational days of the week so that I (and everyone else who reads this) can find a source to keep them on the right track constantly and moving forward in their rugby game.
Rugby Motivational Days of the Week: 

Motivation Monday: inspirational rugby/sports story

Treatyoself Tuesday: positive posts about loving yourself, loving rugby, gaining confidence, etc.

Workout Wednesday: a crossfit WOD or some other type of workout that anyone can do

Tactic Thursday: rugby drills and skillz. Inspired by "...and Thursday is a practice day..."

Focused Friday: some sort of pump up/sports psychology ish to prep you for GAME DAY

...AND SATURDAY IS GAME DAY
AND SATURDAY IS GAME DAY
AND SATURDAY IS GAME DAY (no extra motivation needed)

Suck it Up Sunday (HAHA): will actually be quite the opposite.....all rehab stuff. Maybe some yoga/stretching stuff or something...

....we'll see if I even stick to any of these, but nice thing to keep in the back of your mind if you're feeling burned out or slacking.


No comments:

Post a Comment